We welcome people and businesses to share their ideas using News Puddle.
Contributors may submit unlimited articles or editorials on topical issues at no charge, however articles promoting or marketing a product or service are required to pay $100 per article.
All articles are reviewed ahead of being published to confirm our guidelines have been followed and to determine if it’s a routine article, or promotional content.
You’ll receive an email if your article is considered promotional. All payments are processed securely with PayPal.
Have your article read by thousands
News Puddle has a large fan following, so you can guarantee whatever you discuss will consistently attract attention. Just be sure to follow the rules below.
All approved articles are automatically shared on every social news website, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, StumbleUpon, and multiple more to help bring in views.
News Puddle is a place to have your voice heard, whatever the subject.
Just be aware…
- We do have rules, and our terms and conditions may change from time to time; please stay updated of any changes.
- You are responsible for the content you share and publish.
- We may modify your articles from time to time to correct bad spelling and grammar, abolish dead links, etc.
- Although we encourage freedom of expression and free speech, we will abolish articles at our discretion if we consider they aren’t suitable for News Puddle
A few simple rules…
- Articles at this time should be posted in English.
- No linking to or representing inappropriate, racist, sexist, homophobic, illegal, sexual, or pornograpic content.
- Don’t post duplicate, plagiarized, stolen, trademarked, or copyrighted material.
- No obsessive marketing, or spamming allowed. Business and marketing articles are charged $100 a piece.
- No defamation or slander of any person, business, or service.
- No scripting, popups, in-page ads, or any other content that conflicts with our Google AdSense affiliate.